Baystate Health Foundation is the fundraising arm of Baystate Health, a not-for-profit integrated health care system serving over 800,000 people throughout western New England. The Foundation raises philanthropic support for all areas of the organization, including:
- Baystate Medical Center, a teaching hospital and the region's only level 1 trauma center;
- Baystate Children's Hospital and the region’s only NICU;
- a vital network of community hospitals;
- Baystate Home Health and Hospice;
- the D'Amour Center for Cancer Care, Baystate's Regional Cancer Program, and Rays of Hope;
- the Davis Family Heart and Vascular Center and Baystate's Regional Heart Attack Program;
- and many other facilities, programs and services that keep quality care local.
If you are advising a client who is considering a planned gift or bequest to Baystate Health Foundation, we welcome the opportunity to work with you in helping your client. Please use the below resources and tools and feel free to contact us any time for further information or assistance on a confidential basis.
Here is some basic information about our organization:
All charitable gifts should be directed to “Baystate Health Foundation, 280 Chestnut St, Springfield, MA 01199, a Massachusetts 501(c)(3) tax-exempt, charitable organization, or its successor, Federal Tax Identification Number: 04-3549011.”
Tax I.D. Number
Baystate Health Foundation, Inc.'s Tax ID number is 04-3549011.
We understand that donations to charities such as Baystate HealthFoundation can be an important part of your clients' overall financial and estate plans. We are committed to working with you to ensure that your clients find the charitable arrangements that best meet their needs and fulfill their intentions to make an impact for Baystate Health. We hope these resources below are helpful.
- Click here for suggested bequest wording.
- Click here for securities transfer instructions.
- Click here for a sample letter of instruction from donor to IRA administrator.
- Endowment Information.
If one of your clients arranges an estate gift for the benefit of Baystate Health Foundation, we would very much appreciate knowing about the gift. We will respect any and all desires for confidentiality and anonymity while also expressing our sincere gratitude and, if the donors wish, keeping them posted on news from the area(s) of Baystate Health that they plan to support. We can also make sure we will be able to fulfill the donor’s wishes and honor their legacy.
Of course, we respect the fact that in some cases donors prefer to remain anonymous. If you are willing to serve as an intermediary, a client of yours can share information about his or her plans without divulging his or her identity.
- Click here to learn more about Legacy Society.
- Click here for a confidential form that can be used in notifying Baystate Health Foundation that an estate gift has been arranged for the Baystate Health's benefit.
Finally, we want to be of assistance to you in any way we can, whether you are simply looking for general information about charitable giving, considering particular options on behalf of a particular client, or needing our cooperation in the administration of a bequest or other type of planned gift.
- Contact us to discuss a potential – or hypothetical – gift situation or to request a gift illustration.
- Give our online calculator a try.
Thank you for the work you do on behalf of our donors!
How Your Gift Helps
Your gifts to Baystate Health Foundation help us improve the health of the people in our communities every day, with quality and compassion. Your generosity provides Baystate Health with the resources to…